GSC Hawaiian Luau Premium Night - 04.26.12
The public is invited to the Glenville State College Mollohan’s Restaurant on Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 4:30 until 7:00 PM for GSC’s Hawaiian Luau Premium Night.
The menu for the dinner includes:
• Mahi Mahi
• Roasted Pulled Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce
• Marinated Grilled Chicken with Mango Pineapple Salsa
• Coconut and Pineapple Rice
• Aloha Sweet Potatoes
• Honey Lime Stir Fried Vegetables
• Luna Baked Beans
• Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
• Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
• Tropical Fruit Display
• Hawaiian Rolls
• Banana Bread
• Sweet Potato Pie
• Banana Cream Pie
• Coconut Cream Pie
• Pineapple Upside Down Cake
• Macadamia Nut Cookies
• Banana Pudding Trifle
The costs for the Hawaiian Luau Premium Night are $10.99 for guests, $9.99 for seniors and faculty/staff using flex dollars, $7.50 for students using flex dollars, $6.00 for children under 12, and free for children under five.
Please call ahead for reservations, which may be left on the voice mail.
To make reservations or for more information, contact the GSC Dining Services Office at 304.462.6360.