Gilmer County Circuit Court Report – 05.29.12
On Tuesday, May 29, 2012, Judge Richard A. Facemire presided over his regular monthly motion day in Gilmer County.
• One fugitive from justice waived extradition back to Connecticut and authorities there have until 4:00 PM on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 to pick up Sean Allicock from Central Regional Jail or he will be released from custody.
He was represented by Clinton Bischoff of Summersville.
• State of West Virginia vs. Shanna Johnson
She was before the Court for sentencing after being released from Anthony Center earlier this month after successfully completing the program there as her sentence in Braxton County.
Thus Judge Facemire sentenced her to 1-10 for uttering and 1-10 for forgery pleas she previously entered in Gilmer County.
He suspended both sentences and placed her on 5 years’ probation.
She was represented by Bischoff and must pay court costs within 18 months.
Several juveniles were heard and reset as follows:
• Monday, August 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 9:40 AM, 9:50 AM.
• Another for hearing on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 9:00 AM.
• Two other juveniles will be heard Monday, June 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
• Another will be heard Friday, June 01, 2012 at 9:00 AM and the last one will be dismissed in July.
• The civil matter Frame vs. Frame was cancelled prior to hearing because the Judge entered an order relating to the matter.
• Another civil case was completed after a default judgment order was entered by Judge Facemire.
Chief Judge Jack Alsop will appear in Gilmer County on Thursday, May 31, 2012 and again on Friday, June 01, 2012 in the afternoon.
Judge Facemire will return on Friday, June 01, 2012 in the morning for 3 juvenile matters.