GSC Places 15 Student-Athletes on WVIAC Commissioner Honor Roll
Glenville State College placed fifteen student-athletes recognized for their outstanding grades and made the WVIAC Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
The athletes are:
• Thomas W. Mutter, Football, Senior, GPA 3.30, Marketing.
• Dustin J. Mullins, Basketball, Junior, GPA 3.46, Social Studies education.
• Autumn D. Davis, Basketball, Senior, GPA 3.46, Behavioral Science
• Kimberly L. Stephens, Basketball, Senior, GPA 3.96, Sports Management
• Courtney J. Rzepka, Track, Junior, GPA 3.64, General Science Education
• Marlon E. Henry, Track, Senior, GPA 3.68, natural resource management
• Andrew M. Ferraro, Track, Senior, GPA 3.64, Social Studies education
• Betsy M. Nelson, Track, Senior, GPA 3.56, Elementary/Early Education
• Misty M. DeLong, Track, Senior,,GPA 3.41, Marketing
• Lora J. Spencer, Track, Senior, GPA 3.53, Behavioral Science
• Rachael S. Stewart, Track, Senior, GPA 3.51, Physical Education
• Brandi L. Phillips, Golf, Junior, GPA 3.60, Physical Education
• Bryson J. Karp, Golf, Senior, GPA 3.33, Marketing
• Brooke D. Foster, Softball, Senior, GPA 3.31, Physical Education
• Meagan L. James, Softball, Senior, GPA 3.43, Social Studies Education