Burnsville Harvest Festival Pageant 2012 - 09.13.12
Burnsville Harvest Festival will be having their 2012 pageant on September 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM.
Anyone interested in competing can access an application on Facebook under the Burnsville Harvest Festival page or by calling Pam at 304.853.2605 at the Burnsville Town Hall.
• 0-3 years old (Tiny Tot)
• 4-5 years old (Tot)
• 6-8 years old (Little Miss)
• 9-10 years old (Miniature Miss)
• 11-12 years old (Junior Miss)
• 13-15 years old (Teen)
• 16-21 years old (Queen)
The age you are the day of the pageant is the age division you will compete in.
The only exception to this rule is if you are 15 but will be 16 by January 01, 2013 you may enter either.
The entry fees are as follows, ages:
• 0-12 $50.00
• 13-15 $50.00
• 16-21 $75.00
You may pay the entry fee yourself or you may get sponsors.
• All contestants will receive a Trophy.
• Tiny Tot Division: Crown, Sash, and a Gift Pack.
• Tot Division: Crown, Sash, and a gift pack.
• Little Miss Division: Crown, Sash, and a gift pack.
• Miniature Miss Division: Crown, Sash, and a gift pack.
• Junior Miss Division: Crown, Sash, and a gift pack.
• Teen Division: Crown, Sash, $4000 Scholarship to Glenville State College, a Gift Certificate to The Crowning Touch, and a Gift Pack.
• Queen Division: Crown, Sash, $4,000.00 Scholarship to Glenville State College, $200.00 Gift Certificate to The Crowning Touch, gift pack, and an all expense trip paid to compete in the WV State Fairs & Festivals Pageant.
All Winners will reign over the Burnsville Harvest Festival to be held at the Burnsville Town Park and the Football field on September 13-16, 2012.
All winners will need to attend the remaining days of the festival.
The pageant will be on Thursday September 13, 2012.
For further questions please call Suzanne Wine 304.853.2983 or 304.678.3478.
Return fact sheet and entry fee to PO Box 402 Burnsville, WV 26335 or email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.